Dr. Robert Page DMD, General & Cosmetic Dentist
I am proud to have served patients in our community for over 22 years. Through continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to offer you and your family the high level of care you’re looking for. Our team at Arlington Dental will give you a warm welcome and ongoing commitment to your dental health.
- Graduated from Boston University’s Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- Certified for Cerinate Lumineer Veneers
- CEREC Certified Dentist (1 visit Crown)
- Invisalign certified
- WaterLase MD certified (Laser used for Gum treatments)
- Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry Trainings
- Implants Certified (Placements and restorations)
- 3D CBCT technology
- Extended Studies: Endodontics (root canal therapy), Laser (hard & soft tissue)
- Certification of appreciation for presentation on Argon Laser Whitening at American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry annual meeting from LaserMed, Inc.
Member of: American Academy of General Dentistry
Hobbies: Drawing, Table Tennis, Tennis, and Soccer
Dr. Parisa Safaei, DMD General & Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Safaei is a 2000 graduate of the Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine and holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She has been practicing in our area for over 22 years and regularly pursues continuing education though the Spear Study Club. She is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Spear Advanced Study Group. She strives every day to provide the highest quality of dentistry. When she is not at the office, Dr. Safaei enjoys hiking, biking and adventure traveling.